Dear Parent,
This week we have been working on our handwriting. We have been focusing on Letter Formation to ensure your child's writing is legible. I have found a few fun internet games for your child to practice with.
English Alphabet
http://www.ngfl-cymru.org.uk/vtc/ngfl/ngfl-flash/alphabet-eng/alphabet.htm
This game shows correct letter formation of each word in the alphabet. This will help your child to see correct writing of each letter.
Writing Repeater
http://www.kenttrustweb.org.uk/kentict/content/games/writingRepeater_v6_withloop.html
This game allows your child to practice correct letter formation with letter and words.
This will help them to write legibly.
Sky Writer
http://www.ictgames.com/sky_writing.html
This is a really fun game where a plane sky writes letter and your child follows with their finger. It teaches clearly writng each letter in the alphabet.
I hope your child enjoys these games. I know they will help with their handwriting and be fun at the same time.
Mr. Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment